Convert Subtitles to eBook with Translation
This tool allows you to convert subtitles for reading as an eBook, with the addition of translated subtitles and translation of words and phrases, as well as highlighting syntactical constructions and pronunciation. This service can be incredibly beneficial for language learners of all levels, and here are a few reasons why you should use it:
- Improved listening skills: Subtitles allow learners to see and hear the language at the same time, helping them to better understand the pronunciation and intonation of the language. This improves their listening skills, which is an essential aspect of language learning.
- Vocabulary building: Subtitles provide translations of words and phrases that students may not be familiar with. This helps them to build their vocabulary and improve their understanding of the language.
- Syntactic construction: Subtitles can also highlight syntactic constructions that may be difficult for language learners to understand. This helps them to understand the structure of the language and how sentences are formed.
- E-book conversion: Converting subtitles into an e-book makes it easier for learners to review and study the language at their own pace, without the need for an Internet connection.
It provides an immersive experience that helps learners to improve their listening skills, build vocabulary, and understand the structure of the language. In addition, the option to convert subtitles into an e-book format makes it easier for learners to study the language at their own pace.
How to use
- Select the original subtitle file by clicking on the "Select Original Subtitle" button and select the file from your computer.
- The file should be in a supported subtitle format, such as .srt or .sub.
- Select the translated subtitle file by clicking on the "Select Translated Subtitle" button and selecting the file from your computer.
- The file should also be in a supported subtitle format.
- Select the language pair corresponding to the original and translated languages from the drop-down list.
- For example, if the original subtitle is in Spanish and the translated subtitle is in English, select "Spanish => English" from the list.
- Decide how you want to view the results:
- If you want to see the results right on the page, choose "Display on Page" from the drop-down list.
- If you want to download an EPUB book with the results, select "Create EPUB" from the drop-down list.
- Click the "Submit" button to submit the form and see the results.